GK Quiz - 001
Select the appropriate answer from the two options.
- The exotic flora found in the forests and grasslands of Munnar / Kodaikanal is called as Neelakurinji. This flower which bathes the hills in blue once in every twelve years.
- Dodda Betta /Anamudi is the highest peak in south India standing at a height of over 2700 metres.
- The third most populous country after China & India is United States / Indonesia
- The largest Indian state in terms of area is Madhya Pradesh / Rajasthan
- Shillong is the capital of Assam / Meghalya
- “India's International Bank” is the tagline of Idian Overseas Bank / Bank of Baroda
- In India, in official functions, the former presidents rank higher /lower than governors.
- After Nehru, the prime minister of India was Lal Bahadur Shastry / Gulzari Lal Nanda
- The largest political party in India is Indian national Congress / Bharatiya Janata Party
- Every year, Dec 1st is observed as Worlds AIDS Day / Disabled Day
For Answers Visit