Select the appropriate answer from the two options.
- As a teenager, his appetite for knowledge was so great that he read the entire "World Book Encyclopedia" series from start to finish. Who is he? Bill Gates / Steve Jobs
- “I didn't have a computer until I was 19 — but I did have an abacus”. Who is he? One of the founders of WhatsApp -- Koum / Acton
- Who said this? "It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them." Bill gates / Steve Jobs
- John Sculley, earlier to becoming Apple's CEO was working with Coco Cola / Pepsi
- I/O in Google I/O event stands for “Input/Output” / "Innovation in the Open".
- Since 1997, the computer-based communication system of Stephen Hawking, the famous physicist who suffered from motor neuron disease has been sponsored and provided by Intel Corp. / Microsoft
- Intel Curie – is a Low-Power Hardware Module from Intel for Wearable Devices / Smart Phones.
- In mobiles, the rear / front camera is always of high resolution.
- PerfKit Benchmarker from Google / Microsoft is an open source tool that evaluates virtual machine performance
- Microsoft : Azure = Google : Web Services / Compute Engine
For Answers Visit