MyVisit is an initiative by the Government of India to facilitate the common man. MyVisit facility enables the citizens to have a smooth and simple process of making an appointment. It will bridge the gap between the Government and the common man and will enhance the opportunity of a common man to meet a government officer, hassle free. It has advanced features of eliminating all the cumbersome and tedious procedure of making a request for an appointment and then visiting the premises.
MyVisit is a cloud based application software developed by NIC with an easy to use graphical interface and embedded with comprehensive security features. This is a unified and centralized application and can be easily implemented in any Government offices / Ministries / Bhawans with minimum customization efforts. It assists in maintaining all-relevant information about the visitor, which is automatically saved in a database. This application is integrated with visitors’ Aadhaar card facility.
This application is based on two concepts
- Government to Citizen and
- Government to Government.
The procedure for applying the visit request is as follows:
- Prospective visitors are requested to submit the visit details in the prescribed format as shown in the Registration page. The visit details as entered (registration number, date of visit and approval status) are communicated to the visitor through SMS / eMail;
- The visit requested will be authenticated / verified by the officer to be visited through this eVisitor operational at the Ministry;
- The current approval status of the visit can also be enquired by the visitor on this website by entering Reg.No.
- The status of visit approval / change in visiting time will be communicated to the visitor through SMS / eMail;
- Visitor pass will be issued to the approved visitors after capturing a photograph at the reception counter.
- If visitor is earlier registered at least once with this eVisitor, he / she can refer his / her old registration number, mobile number or personal details for quick registration of his / her current visit at the Reception Counter.