Select the appropriate answer from the two options.
- Facebook's newest tool, known as Safety Check / Safety Monitor, aims to allow people to quickly alert friends and family that they are safe after a natural disaster.
- Google's founders were willing to sell to Yahoo / Excite for under $1 million in 1999—but Excite turned them down.
- The first product that can truly be called a tablet computer was the GRiDPad, manufactured by GRiD Systems Corporation / Newton, from Apple.
- The Intel Edison is a tiny computer offered by Intel as a development system for wearable devices / smart grids.
- Bill Gates was a dropout from Harvard / Stanford
- IBM / HP is working on a new type of computer called “The machine” that's much faster and more power efficient than today's current systems.
- Pepperfry.com is an online restaurant guide / furniture retailer.
- “Shop with a smile” is the tagline of the e-retailer Snapdeal / infibeam
- The time 10:08 is displayed on the screens of the mobiles from HTC and Intex / Asus.
- Powershot is a camera brand from Canon / Sony
For answers Visit